Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random Inspirations

As I travel through and collect writings that have been part of my facebook experience I am going to share them here on my blog. These moments of inspiration were created as responses to the wonderful postings of my dear friends around the world. 

I will start with these two.... 
 
 Autumn’s  Whimsy

feuilles d'automne, Octobre, 2010 - Bruges by Marianne Otv


How playful is nature
she tosses her shapes and colors
creating whimsical patterns
for only a few to see
and then moves on

Charlie Riverman Bergeron 10/31/10


And...
  Ice Halos



Ice Halos, Kittilä, Finland, photographer Sauli Koski



There in the morning sky
behold a gem
a gift of presence
a radiant being
a portal of light.


Charlie Riverman Bergeron 10/31/10


No comments:

Post a Comment